Thursday, March 25, 2010

An Announcement and a New Feature

So if you're coming here after visiting my other blog, The Shady Glade, then I assume you've been made aware of some news that's going on around here lately.

And if not, well, you're about to be enlightened.

I've been invited back to work at Walt Disney World this summer for a special alumni summer program to follow up my college program completed in 2008. I'm really excited for this opportunity to go back to the WDW Resort, as I had a blast (and worked really hard) when I was there before.**

So now that that's out of the way, here's the new feature. To celebrate the countdown to my departure for sunny Florida in May, I'm starting a new feature, Ask a Cast Member. Now, I know some of you have been to at least one Disney park before, and I'm sure you've had questions about the parks, whether it's how popular something is, the best time to go, the greatest ride, and maybe some behind the scenes stuff.

As a former (and soon-to-be) Cast Member, I have answers about a lot of that kind of stuff. So lay your questions on me. I'll post a question or two every once in awhile with my answer.

Of course, I can't answer everything, since some things are trade secrets. But if I can answer, I will. So you can ask me anything you want about the Disney parks (I know a lot of stuff about Disneyland too), behind the scenes stuff, my personal favorites, Disney myths, anything you want to know. And if I don't know the answer, I'll find out for you.

So got a question yet? Just use this form to submit it.

And please submit it if you have something. Otherwise I'm like the awkward author doing a book signing who only gets asked questions about where the bathroom is...

**If you want to read about my experiences from my original college program just scroll down to the archives in the sidebar and check out my posts from April 2008 to August 2008.


Have a Disney-related question about the parks, movies, or even about me? Check out the Ask A Cast Member feature and send in your questions!

0 comments:

Have a Disney-related question about the parks, movies, or even about me? Check out the Ask A Cast Member feature and send in your questions!