Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kids Say The Funniest Things

The other day I spent most of my shift working in Fantasy Faire, which is the shop right after Mickey's Philharmagic. I love that shop. It stays pretty busy most of the time (which is nice because that means the time goes fast) and I love the instrumental music loop they have.

Anyway, about halfway through my shift a mom and her little 4 year old daughter came up to the counter to buy some stuff. A lot of it was candy, and the little girl kept asking how much everything was, so I was telling her the price of everything as it was rung up.

The last item was a small Stich stuffed animal. I scan the tag, and then she asks me how much Stitch is, telling me that that one is for her (the candy was for her siblings apparently). I look at the tag and tell her the price (I think it was $14.95, but I don't remember exactly).

Without missing a beat she says "How about we make Stitch $1 instead?". At which point both me and her mother burst into laughter. Apparently she's been versed in the art of price negotiation at only 4 years old.


Have a Disney-related question about the parks, movies, or even about me? Check out the Ask A Cast Member feature and send in your questions!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny! jfs

Have a Disney-related question about the parks, movies, or even about me? Check out the Ask A Cast Member feature and send in your questions!